Accounts Payable and Receivable Officer
Key Administration Solutions
Croydon, Melbourne VIC
Accounts Officers/Clerks (Accounting)
We are currently looking for a full-time Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Officer - someone who is dedicated, career driven and takes pride in producing accurate work. Our working environment is fast paced and fun and a good sense of humour is a must!
Please provide a covering letter with your resume which outlines why you think you would suit this position and your expectation of pay rate. Shortlisted candidates will be requested to attend a phone interview in the first instance so please include the best time to contact you by phone in your covering letter.
Qualifications & experience
- Confident office administration skills within a small business with superior attention to detail.
- Computer literate with sound knowledge in Microsoft Office including Outlook.
- Excel skills required.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) with colleagues and clients in a professional and respectful manner.
- Exposure to accounting or bookkeeping industry advantageous.
- This role would suit someone who has obtained any level of qualification in business administration or accounting including VCAL/VCE or higher and the salary is negotiable.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions for a range of clients. It is important to be able to juggle a variety of accounts and industries and manage your own workload in a consistent manner.
- General administration tasks
- Assist bookkeeping department with client tasks with a view to developing your bookkeeping skills
- The pay rate will depend on your skills and experience.
- If you are career focused and want to learn and upskill then Key Admin will support your growth.
- We offer flexibility in working hours, and understand that there is a life outside of the office. We also offer a mix of office and WFH once established.
- Free parking, close to shops and a great cafe, as well as lovely modern offices and a great supportive team.
Make sure your cover letter will include the answers to the following questions:
- How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of accounts receivable experience do you have?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
Please attach your resume and cover letter via the form on the apply now page.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants we will be unable to respond if you are unsuccessful at this time, and wish you well on your job hunt.
NOTE: If you're not applying for this role but still have relevant skills, please send through your resume and we will keep that on file.