We are currently looking for a full-time or part-time 24-30 hours per week Management Accountant to join our growing team - someone who is dedicated, career driven and takes pride in producing accurate work. Our working environment is fast paced and fun and a good sense of humour is a must! This role is ideally suited to someone who has accounting/bookkeeping practice exposure and is comfortable working across a range of clients.
Qualifications & experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting.
- At least 5 years experience.
- Solid reporting, budgeting and financial analysis skills.
- A strong willingness to learn and develop your own skills and to mentor and train others.
- A proactive, diligent approach with strong initiative and 'think outside the box' problem-solving skills! You will need to be agile and able to switch between clients and tasks easily.
- Excellent verbal & written English, with strong interpersonal skills with all stakeholders.
- Advanced MYOB and/or Xero experience a must along with a tech-savvy approach to software.
- Microsoft Office, Teams, Sharepoint, Excel.
- A valid National Police check.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Management Accounting tasks including board level reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- High level bookkeeping including month-end journals and accruals for a variety of clients.
- Oversee the generation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports for submission to external Accountants.
- Oversee your client's Payroll management, AR and AP with other Key Admin team members.
- Assist other team members with training and client on-boarding.
- Inventory management, job costing and WIP.
- Ensure adherence to internal compliance and systems.
Please attach your resume and cover letter via the form on the apply now page.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applicants we will be unable to respond if you are unsuccessful at this time, and wish you well on your job hunt.
NOTE: If you're not applying for this role but still have relevant skills, please send through your resume and we will keep that on file.